Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chapter five

Keen River, Rain, and Kausta were finished with their baskets and were about to go berry picking with the rest of the tribe. "Keen River, come please," Toe-Ta said. "Yes Toe-Ta?" "I'd like for you to stay behind from the berry picking, I have something to talk about with you," Toe-Ta lead her to the tepee. what have I done wrong? Keen River wondered. Meanwhile Rain and White Braids were picking berries with Brown Deer and her grand-daugher, White Rabbit. "I heard that Keen River is going to train from my grandmother, it'll be so wonderful because I'll get to see her a lot," White Rabbit said to Rain. "Yes, she's very excited!" Rain said. All of a sudden they heard a woman scream "Wolf!" White Rabbit and Rain helped White Braids and Brown Deer up and ran to the tepee, trying to keep from spilling the berries, but it was no use. Red Hawk grabbed his knife and chased the wolf away. Everyone cheered for him. Toe-Ta said, Red Hawk has asked me something,"
Julie

No comments: