Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chapter three: The Disappearing Woman

Megan rushed over to Jonathan and hugged him. He looked tired, hungry, and he needed a bath! Megan asked him what happened. Jonathan said that he had seen a strange women over by their house. I walked over to her and asked what she was doing. All the sudden she disappeared. I heard a noise in the woods and went to see who it was. It was the strange, disappearing, gypsy lady. I followed her deep into the forest. For a while she just stared into space. And then she took a nap. When she got up she walked over to a vine covered cliff and whispered "open cave of my people". And all the sudden there was a cave. I followed her into it and then he hid in the shadows. All around of me there were dozens of Gypsy's. They were wearing tons of jewelry. Then, when I was about to leave a coughed. The women came and grabbed me. I got away and ran towards the opening but it closed. Then the lady took me into this room. I had only been here for a hour or two when you got here. Megan glanced around and then she said "lets go". But Jonathan whispered terrified, "someone is coming".
*Marie*

No comments: